The Anton Paar Blog is a dialogue-driven platform, on which visitors are enabled to discuss freely about published articles. To ensure this, we ask you to keep in mind the following rules when posting a comment:
- Each user is the sole responsible of her/his comment.
- Comments that contain personal data are not permitted.
- Visitors are asked to maintain a respectful manner and to accept other visitors’ opinions.
- Insults or obscenities will be removed.
- Spam, not relevant or highly commercial comments as well as comments that are not written in one of the official blog languages (English and German) are not permitted.
- We ask our visitors to designate other people’s intellectual property and to respect copyright laws.
- Pornographic content or comments glorifying violence will not be tolerated.
By using the blog’s comment functionality, you agree to these blog rules.